Wednesday 12 May 2010

Presentation day

On Monday I did a professional presentation about my work and future plans to a group of year two's and the tutors. For once I actually had my name as first on the list (my surname starts with a V)so that was brilliant. I found that I did not have so much time to get nervous, so it went better than usual, I probably did talk a little fast, but I felt (hopefully) that I managed to get across my passion for drawing and nature. Showing my work alongside the presentation really helped as it showed how I had developed my designs over a period of time. The picture of my chair with the chicken in it always goes down well, something about animals seems to make people smile. I will now have to get on and approach all those companies with my CV as I said I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment