Sunday 9 May 2010

Paperwork and Presentations

I am currently attempting to sort out my file for the PDP module and the powerpoint presentation which is quite a large proportion of the final mark......I have been concentrating on the practical screenprinting aspect of my work, so this side of my work gets put aside. To make a marvellous coherent presentation is my aim, but invariably I stand up and forget my name...but the powerpoint side is looking good, I have chosen to omit a lot of the writing from the slides as when it is shown on a laptop I will probably be unable to read them (as I am now the proud owner of 2 pairs of glasses, having one for reading!) Making sure that I cover all the learning outcomes is really important, as I know I sometimes stray a bit. This time tomorrow it will be all over with, then I can concentrate on all the other aspects of my final major project, which I feel is progressing rather well. There have been a few changes made in the past week, which I need to consider...

No comments:

Post a Comment